Credit Assessment Methodology
The objective of the credit appraisal process is to evaluate the borrower’s repayment capacity on a wide range of parameters detailed below. These parameters enable us to ascertain the key pillars of credit namely ability, intention, collectability.
The below are broad parameters of the methodology for credit evaluation
Primary Eligibility Criteria
- 1. Minimum age of applicant: 18 years.
- 2. Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years.
- 3. Employment: Salaried and Self Employed with monthly income of INR 18,000.
- 4. CIBIL : NTC and Min Score 650.
KYC Check / Document Validation
- 1. Proof of Identity.
- 2. Proof of Address.
- 3. AVAIL FINANCE - Goddard Technical Solutions Pvt Ltd
- 4. Income Documents and Bank Statement, as applicable
- 5. Any other document as requested at the time of credit appraisal
Credit Decisioning & Evaluation
An in-depth analysis is done to evaluate the credit worthiness for all the applications. Based on Liquiloans’ proprietary in-house algorithm and underwriting, credit decisions are made based on the below parameters :
- 1. Personal and Demographic profile.
- 2. Family profile.
- 3. Employment and Income Profiling.
- 4. CIBIL Behavior and Repayment History.
- 5. Analysis of tradelines in CIBIL.
- 6. Banking Behavior.
- 7. Financial Parameters : FOIR, Leverage Levels, Loan to Income Ratios, etc.
- 8. Tele verification / physical verification.